Low Voltage Transformer Power Lead - Required for Use with Low Voltage 5mm LED Light Strings
Low Voltage Transformer Power Lead is required for use with our 5MM Warm White Low voltage light strings. This transformer power lead coaxially connects to the end of your light string, while the other end is bare wire to tie directly into your low voltage lighting system.
Holiday or seasonal decorating in the landscape beds is no longer limited by driveways or walkways, and no power! With these new low voltage LED String Lights, you can tap into your exisintg Low-voltage landscape lighting system for power. No more miles and miles of extension cords, or hiring an expensive electrician to install an outlet! Now, you can finally light that dark area you have always wanted too!
5MM Low Voltage Warm White String Features:
- No 120V outlet required - Power via your existing 12v AC Low-Voltage Transformer
- Tap off an existing line, or run a new line from the transformer
- Weather-resistant construction reduces chance of set failure
- Green Wire blends easily with greenery and foliage
- Energy Efficient - Uses only 1.92 watts per set
Contact LED Holiday Lighting at 855-800-5055 for more information about these Low-Voltage 5MM LED Christmas Lights. View our full line of LED Christmas lights online.
- Wire Color:
- Wire Type:
- #20 Gauge